Andy Patzig grew up the son of an Air Force officer and was fortunate to travel and meet interesting people. After ending up in Harrisonburg, V.A., Andy now considers that his hometown.
After graduating from Radford with a BBA and later a BS, Andy practiced in several areas but is now the owner of Patzig Law where he focuses on family law and intellectual property. He is a member of the Virginia Bar, the Federal Bar of Eastern and Western Districts, the Veterans Appeal Bar in Washington D.C., and the Bankruptcy Bar.
Mr. Patzig is actively involved in the Virginia Beach Bar Association where he is involved in the Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court committee, is a Board Member of the Virginia Beach Bar Foundation, and most recently, the Chesapeake Bar Association Executive Board.
Bar Associations & Memberships
- Virginia Courts
- Federal Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Federal Court for the Western District of Virginia
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Veterans Administration Court of Appeals in Washington D.C.
- Certified Guardian ad litem
- Virginia Beach Bar Association
- Chesapeake Bar Association Executive Board
- Virginia Beach Bar Association Juvenile and Domestic Relations Committee
- Virginia Beach Bar Foundation Board Member